Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a front-end developer with one-to-three years of experience to join our team and help us build websites and other digital marketing materials for Washington-based nonprofits.
We have an office in the Columbia Heights neighborhood of DC, but everyone is working from home these days. When we are able to return, we provide complete flexibility to work from wherever you want.
This is a full-time position. Contractors and firms need not respond.
Who You Are
You are a self-motivated, design-oriented developer who loves to learn and interact with colleagues, and who:
- Has 1-3 years of front-end development experience;
- Has a rock-solid understanding of the theme layer;
- Is a good communicator and enjoys collaborating;
- Keeps up on industry trends and best practices and strives to improve;
- Is highly organized; and
- Most importantly, you are a really fun person to work with and contribute to our company.
While not required, we’d love it if you also:
- Have experience with PHP/Twig;
- Have experience building and theming Drupal and/or WordPress sites;
- Have experience with CRMs like Convio/Blackbaud/Salsa/EngagingNetworks, and others; and if you
- Like dogs (we have a dog-friendly office).
- Develop responsive website themes for nonprofit clients;
- Create and maintain code documentation and technical specifications;
- Collaborate with the internal creative and technical teams;
- Record effort and progress in 3rd party project management tools;
- Manage multiple deadlines; and
- Work with the project manager to scope and schedule deliverables.
More About 4Site Interactive Studios
4Site Interactive Studios is a digital creative agency located in the Columbia Heights neighborhood in Washington, DC. We craft end-to-end, interactive, user experiences on open source platforms to help membership-based organizations grow, engage and sustain online communities. Since 2001, we have offered video production, interactive design, and web development services to the nonprofit sector in Washington, DC. We are a growing company that invests greatly in its employees and provides a flexible and supportive work environment.
Compensation and Benefits
The salary commensurate is $40-$60k, based on experience. Flexible work schedule. Four weeks paid time off. Health insurance and retirement plan. 4Site Studios is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your cover letter, resume, work examples, and salary requirements to Careers@4SiteStudios.com.