At 4Site, we hold the following beliefs:
- We understand “diversity” as the experiences, values, practices, and world views stemming from varied cultures and circumstances (including, but not limited to, those from historically underrepresented groups);
- In our mission to support the nonprofit community, we believe it is important to recognize and remedy historic imbalances in allocation of resources among various groups and individuals within our community;
- We strive to embody the value inclusiveness and celebrate people’s differences;
- We understand that we can always do more to promote equity and inclusion;
- We prohibit discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics as age, citizenship, color, disability, ethnicity, familial obligations, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, or veteran status; and
- Our office is a place of tolerance and respect for all, where diversity of opinions are debated in a civil manner.
Our pledge to diversity is an indispensable principle, vital to our goal of providing the best possible services to our clients, and to fostering a world that embraces and celebrates every human being.