Our pledge to diversity is an indispensable principle, vital to our goal of providing the best possible services to our clients, and to fostering a world that embraces and celebrates everybody.
At 4Site, we hold the following beliefs:
- We understand “diversity” as the experiences, values, practices, and world views stemming from varied cultures and circumstances (including, but not limited to, those from historically underrepresented groups);
- We believe it is important to recognize and remedy historic imbalances in allocation of resources among various groups and individuals within our community;
- We strive to be inclusive and celebrate people’s differences;
- We understand that we can always do more to promote equity and inclusion;
- We prohibit discrimination based on age, citizenship, color, disability, ethnicity, familial obligations, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, or veteran status; and
- We strive to make our working environment a place of tolerance and respect for all, where diversity of opinions are debated in a civil manner.